XAircraft X650V4 Pilot lamp set up issue? Need help from you experts please?

1, After about 2 minutes flying the X650 can lose control ie it spins ie yaw and sometimes it will roll or pitch about 30 degrees and slips sideways usually I can bring it under control after a few seconds but not always so had a couple of damaging crashes, any ideas? I have updated and re calibrated to try and rectify the problem but it still happens. I Have stripped and replaced all the ESCs Could the AHRS be faulty?

2, I have plugged in the pilot lamp and it works fine ie green flashing in Normal mode Blue flashing in ATT mode solid blue once GPS has locked on, but the double buzzer noise does not stop even when the transmitter is locked on and flying. The double buzzer noise is a receiver fault according to the instructions, what should I do? And could this be related to problem 1?

Thanks guys

fajar

Have you calibrated the compass? Search for xaircraft compass calibration video in vimeo and do it exactly as per video instruction.

Thanks fajar, I have calibrated compass but not since adding the lamp so I will try it tonight.

Also I have noticed the motor boom arms are different lenghts up to 2.75mm nearly 1/8th inch, see photo I wonder if this could cause the stability issues?

View attachment 1420

Attachments

• P1010269 (Medium).JPG
    P1010269 (Medium).JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 283