XAircraft X650 pro Setup and Build!

Hi everyone,

im looking into getting a x650 pro and was wondering what is a great set up? I plan on using the DJI NAZA V2 and Tarot T-2d gimbal. I want to get 15+ minutes flight time. Any suggestions would help and pics of your build should help with the install.

Thanks
Frank

iflynavy

Frank

The stock setup with a 5400 max amps should get you at least 15 minutes if you fly nice :)

I'm pissed at DJI right now so this is hard for me.....

I'd pass on the Tarot and get the H3-2D. I know it costs more but it's worth it. I have an x650 with the Tarot and another with the H3-2D with all DJI stuff. The DJI Gimbal is far easier to setup and have working with no issues. The Tarot control pisses me off, it's a knob that you use to control the speed of the tilt, but you actually have no control over stopping it without going back to center. on the H3-2D, if you turn your knob 10 degrees, the gimbal goes 10 degrees so you can always tell where your camera is pointing by looking at the knob. Sounds stupid I know since you could be doing FPV or watching the video, but trust me... it matters ;)

I'll try and post a pic for you later.

Thanks for your help!!

Frank

The stock setup with a 5400 max amps should get you at least 15 minutes if you fly nice :)

I'm pissed at DJI right now so this is hard for me.....

I'd pass on the Tarot and get the H3-2D. I know it costs more but it's worth it. I have an x650 with the Tarot and another with the H3-2D with all DJI stuff. The DJI Gimbal is far easier to setup and have working with no issues. The Tarot control pisses me off, it's a knob that you use to control the speed of the tilt, but you actually have no control over stopping it without going back to center. on the H3-2D, if you turn your knob 10 degrees, the gimbal goes 10 degrees so you can always tell where your camera is pointing by looking at the knob. Sounds stupid I know since you could be doing FPV or watching the video, but trust me... it matters ;)

I'll try and post a pic for you later.

Hey Frank

I would give the SuperX a strong look and don't give up on that Tarot so easily. Both are easy to set up and very well made. Be sure to get a 12V UBEC for power.

iflynavy

Frank

Drew has a point, since the superx came out and over the last week there has been nothing but good reviews of it and xaircraft is much better at customer service then DJI.

still not a fan of the tarot though =)