X4 Pro RTF FPV Quadcopter with HD Cam!

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
View attachment 23324

Introducing the finest R/C quad system for emerging aerial photographers!

Out of the box, the 370 mm
(14.6”) diameter H109S X4 Pro
quadcopter and its onboard 1080p
HD camera are ready for exciting
aerial filmmaking. The complete package — with quadcopter, 10-channel transceiver, camera, gimbal, batteries and charger — comes at a price that’s accessible to almost anyone. Yet the X4 Pro also has features not found in even the best-known competing systems, including an exceptionally reliable 5.8GHz video signal!

First Person View (FPV)
On its large, 17.8 cm (7”) FPV touchscreen, the X4 Pro’s transceiver displays what the onboard Reflec camera sees in real time. Pilots can frame scenes for filming by remotely controlling the camera gimbal. One-, two-, and three-axis gimbal options are available, each designed also to accept GoPro® cameras.

GPS Flight Control
GPS programming options enable the X4 Pro to virtually fly itself. It can hold steady at a chosen altitude and position, or execute complex flight patterns set with numerous separate Waypoints (coordinates can be saved and the identical path flown again any number of times). To focus filming on a specific area, the pilot needs only enter the desired coordinate using Focus Point. The X4 Pro then flies completely around that point at the preferred altitude.

Touchscreen Programming
The transceiver has a built-in AndroidTM device for programming X4 Pro functions through the touchscreen. Between flights, pilots can use its Wi-Fi® capability to browse the Web, download maps, check Facebook and read email. A separate OLED telemetry screen displays valuable flight data such as GPS coordinates, altitude, and battery power status.

With the H109S X4 Pro, hobbyists can experience high-tech quad flight and enjoy filming sports action, family trips, real estate and much more from thrilling new perspectives. Additional features include:

• Generous Range — 500 meters (3/10 mile) for both flight and video signals.

• Long Flight Time — 30 minutes per battery charge.

• Return to Home — A single simple command can

bring the ORA back to its pilot.

• Actual Direction — This option prevents control reversal confusion during manual flight.

• Failsafe Systems — To watch for dangers like low battery power and bring the X4 Pro home for safe landing automatically.

View attachment 23325
    10-Channel Transceiver Specifications:Dimensions: 315 x 172 x 44 mm (12.4 x 6.77 x 1.73 in) Main Display Size: 177.8 mm (7 in) touchscreen
    Main Display Resolution: 1280 x 800
    Data port: Micro USB
    Battery: 5400mAh 2S 1C LiPo
    Neckstrap and detachable sunshield are available.

View attachment 23326
    HD Video/Still Photo Camera Specifications:Size: 59 x 41 x 33.2 mm (2.32 x 1.61 x 1.31 in) Weight: 45 g (1.59 oz)

Battery: 650 mAh 1S LiPo
    Battery Life: 1 hour in recording mode with full charge Video Definition: 1920 x 1080 P @ 30 fps
    Photo Definition: 4032 x 3024 pixels
    Video Compression Mode: H.264
    Video Format: MP4
    Photo Format: JPEG

View attachment 23327
    X4 Pro Quadcopter Specifications:

Diagonal Dimension: 370 mm (14.6 in)
    Weight: 1060 g (2.3 lb) ready-to-fly, without accessories Flight Battery: 7000mAh 3S 25C Dense Energy LiPo

For more information Check out: hobbico.com

Attachments

• X4 Pro-1.jpg
    X4 Pro-1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 272
  • tx.jpg
    tx.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 321
  • cam.jpg
    cam.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 284
  • rig 2.jpg
    rig 2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 306

Gary Seven

Rocketman
Hmmmm. Took me a few minutes of searching but turns out this is just a glorified quad from Hubsan. I cut my teeth and learned all my manual flying from the Hubsan X4, but who in their right mind is going to shell out $800+ for this?? Just sayin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hobbico distributes for Hubsan usually under different names but with this line of products they've decided to stay closer to the original Hubsan product/brand. I saw it fly at CES and it performed well, the control station is very nice, and there is actually a brushless gimbal for it also.

we're trying to get one for a product review so we can comment more intelligently in the future but for now it's another RTF option from a reputable company that will be able to reliably provide parts and service...nothing bad about that!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Seven

Rocketman
@Bartman Hey Bart, definitely wasn't trying to diss one of your distributors/sponsors. Truth is never even heard of hobbico until I saw this post, and even then I couldn't find the posted quadcopter anywhere on their site. Just did a little digging to discover the Hubsan connection.

Sometimes I think out loud and also tend to post before thinking. I was just posting an observation that $800+ for a "Hubsan" (even a rebrand) is quite the stretch for me. Sorta like spending $35,000 for a KIA.;)

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
no problem Gary, Hobbico is actually making arrangements to advertise here and at GiantScaleNews.com which is why I'm aware of the X4 but my agenda lately has been to provide a platform for any of the platforms that are making their way to market. Sooner or later one of them has to get it right where we'll see all of the features done right with support AND service included in the price!

we're trying to get an X4 for a review but in the meantime the internet is a wonderful place to find new info! not as trustworthy as hearing it from us but it'll get you started!

fwiw, Hobbico is a huge distributor of RC plane, heli, car and boat stuff. they've been working to get more of a multi-rotor product line up and running but anyone who has flown RC in the US in the last forty years knows Hobbico's brands.

:) all good!