Wuzup? Pun intended

hpy2b2day

Hi Y'all! Nearly finished building up a Y6 sporting WKM navigation. It's my second Multicopter, the first, a Hex6 was used to test ground hardness and WKM durability. Following completion of that test the still beating WKM was transplanted into a three armed thingy that defies logic and will probably fly. Balancing the 3-bladed 30/15's from Master Airscrew presently, no small task considering the the built in major CG problems. But the props faired best in my round of testing lift capacity of half dozen popular two pladed props and this 3-bladed unit from California. I hail from former East Germany and have a lot to learn about this hobby that has me by the kahoonaz. Loving it all, design, building, tweeking and flying. - peace, edmond

FlyGirl

Hi Y'all! Nearly finished building up a Y6 sporting WKM navigation. It's my second Multicopter, the first, a Hex6 was used to test ground hardness and WKM durability. Following completion of that test the still beating WKM was transplanted into a three armed thingy that defies logic and will probably fly. Balancing the 3-bladed 30/15's from Master Airscrew presently, no small task considering the the built in major CG problems. But the props faired best in my round of testing lift capacity of half dozen popular two pladed props and this 3-bladed unit from California. I hail from former East Germany and have a lot to learn about this hobby that has me by the kahoonaz. Loving it all, design, building, tweeking and flying. - peace, edmond

Love your sense of humor!