WTF... what`s wrong? bad movie...

Fidde

What kind of servos do u use?

I bought cheap one´s from HK just to start with and it´s always that u got what u pay for.....! Maybe this is one big issue? I haven´t been up in the air enough to say that I have the same problem. I have greater vibrations from the props to solve first, but I´m working on it.

I don´t remeber how the Aircraft SW look like, but have you tried to slower down the speed for the servos? They might work too fast which you will see/experience as servo vibrations.

Sorry that I kidnapped your thread. I just loved the GP lens that kloner had.....!

Vibrations are really PITA !
Good luck!

//Fidde

helifotos

Juse Futaba S3156...
ZoomButt.gif

Also trying new gains on gimbal today: 16-16, man.speed 80.
ZoomButt.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

helifotos

But i just wondering.... can it be desturbing from the motors, or the esc? electric impulse, not vibations from frame??
ZoomButt.gif

Dewster

I have my Hero 2 hard mounted on the bottom of the F450 using the supplied attachments and receive no Jello effect. Plus unbalanced props...

I think having too many points of contact with the craft will result all of the connections transferring vibration to the camera. Sometimes simple foam will reduce the jello in video.

Last edited by a moderator:

tppeng

Check prop balancing for sure,

I'm using F550 stock motor & ESC, running balanced graupner 10" with Thunder Power 4s5000mah
On the gimbal I have 3156 on the roll, and Align 425M on tilt and my video is jello free even on 1080p30fps. Gimbal gains at 24/28 manual 100.

I do have jitter though which is created by jumpy servos...