WOW!!! talk about risky aerial filming. No MR's but...

hjls3

Holy crap - No multi rotors but aerial filming at its riskiest...

Last edited by a moderator:

SMP

You know those Videos where you go "that'd be cool, I'd like to try that someday??" Uh yeah..NO! Friggen amazing that, good share!!

Av8Chuck

That's insane! How do you learn to fly like that?

That would give a whole new meaning to the term "wardrobe malfunction."

Efliernz

Pete
You need to be a special kind of nutter to do this! I loved it.

There are many that are trying this sort of stuff but very few are getting that low.
I did some Extra-300 aeros (with a 5000 hour instructor) 3 years ago. I had a go at the "Redbull Airrace Slalom" at only 175Kts with a virtual hard-deck at 1000'. I apparently did pretty well... but it wasn't at 40' or at 220Kts. The instructor commented that he didn't have the guts to go below 200' doing that sort of flying...

Pete

gadgetkeith

likes gadgets
at 3.43 one of the flyers jumps without goggles or helmet

i can understand the no helmet thing because if you hit anything ya done for anyways but how does he see his eyes must be streaming at them speeds

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
There was a video of one of these guys who misjudges a gap. And believe it or not he did survive. He had several broken things and was in bad shape for a while, but he is back jumping again. I guess some people are missing a screw or something.. :D

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Here it is:

Jeb still alive talking about it:

Last edited by a moderator:

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
I'll stick to FPV, it hurts less when you crash and the view from the pilot cam is pretty much the same as being there... ;)

Ken