Would you participate in a dedicated show-reels forum area?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I was thinking of forming a forum here for professional operators to post their show reels. Along with these demo videos they can also post their professional information that others might find helpful to make an educated decision when choosing an operator for a project.

The upside is that participants here could get solicited to do work for production companies. The down side is that the FAA could use the forum area to mine information on who is operating for hire.

Your thoughts?

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I think it would get as bombarded as the "Show what you filmed" thread. There are probably a good handful of people who feel their phantom/gopro footage is professional. But it cant hurt to try it out. maybe charge people to list their reels and that way it will weed out the junk and spam and bring some money to help fund your efforts.

FlyGirl

I think it would be good Bart... I love watching the show reels, it's one of my favorite things about your site, but I would never post any of my crappy non professional videos in the Show What You Filmed area. Might be nice to separate us bozos from the guys and gals who know what they are doing. It might encourage more participation in that forum by the regular hobbyists and give the pros their own area to strut their stuff.