Wookong M Firmare 5.26 and Restricted/Prohibited Areas

Hi Guys,

After some info. Not had my Vulcan Mantis too long, and practise flights have been interrupted by going offshore, but all the short flights I have had so far have been fine, until today.
Everything was fine as usual on setup, so I took off, and just hovered about 20ft, left it there to see how it was. After 30 seconds it started spinning in flight, and GPS was red lighting. I managed to get it down in ATTI mode and land ok.
However on repowering up it was refusing to get GPS connection. My question essentially is, does the Wookong M software recognise Prohibited areas, as upon looking at Speed Demon Light it looks like the farm I was flying on is right on the periphery of a prohibited area for Dounreay.
This leads to my next question, as I hope to be doing work within Dounreay, and also around the Highlands where there is large amounts of Restricted Airspace due to military ops, how do you get round the Wookong M software so it doesn't prevent you flying. (If that was indeed the issue)

Cheers

Chris

econfly

Was it spinning in ATTI mode? Maybe try compass calibration. Losing GPS sats shouldn't cause it to spin.

I am almost 100% sure that 5.26 does not have restrictions (apart from 15Km from Tiananmen Square in Beijing).

To avoid any issues related to these new restrictions (and so far they are not affecting the WKM), just don't upgrade to future firmware. I'm using 5.16 on my WKM and I can't see a reason to upgrade it ever again.