Wookong M Directional Issues

Hey guys,

I fly a X8 Vulcan with WKM over a Movi M5/GH4.

My current issue is this:
When I push forward on the stick the craft moves forward and then starts to list to the left (roll not yaw).
When I push backwards on the stick the craft moves backwards and then lists right.
When I push left it lists backwards, and when I push right it lists forward.

Basically as you look down on the craft it's trying to make a counterclockwise circle.
This happens indoors with no wind.
This happens in Atti and GPS mode. In GPS, as the craft attempts to stay in one place, the corrections it's making lead it to start circling counterclockwise in larger and larger circles.

It feels to me like the compass and IMU aren't agreeing on which way is forward/back/left/right. My compass is directly over my IMU in the center of the craft pointing forward. Strangely no matter how I re-point my compass or move it around the craft nothing seems to change. I've messed around quite a bit with the center of gravity settings for IMU and compass and again nothing seems to change. Any suggestions?

On what I feel is an unrelated note, I also have issues with altitude hold in motion. My altitude gain can be all the way up to 250 and it still tends to dip a bit when starting from a stop. Might be worth a separate post, but that'll have to wait.

Thanks everyone, and I'm happy to fill in the inevitable gaps so ask away.

Parker