Wondering about Nine Eagles GALAXY VISITOR 2

nopeda

Can any of you tell me if you like the Nine Eagles NE-MASF11 GALAXY VISITOR 2? I like the idea of having the return home feature for if/when it gets too far away to be able to see to bring it back. I also just like the way it looks, though in reality I suppose that shouldn't be a consideration. Another question: Somewhere I believe I read that it is an FPV, so does that mean we can see what the camera sees through the screen on the controller? This will be my first machine with a camera and I don't know anything about it, so any information is very much appreciated.

Thank You for any help!
David Harrison
Buford, GA

uh.... I have the Visitor 3 :02.47-tranquillity:
I bought it as an impulse buy when the main distributor had it at less than half price for uk sales only a little while back and I thought it'd be a bit of fun
about £60 for a plug and play MR. they do have a 720 camera but it's not fpv. there are buttons on the controller for video or photo but no provision or scope for fpv
it is a toy for sure. it's not gps stabilised but it does have atti, in fact there are three modes
beginner: throws in an expo on the controls to slow it down and limits height to 3 mtrs
atti: height hold, no exp, no height limit
manual: manual
seems a bit of fun and the kids like fooling with it
I do however think that when it gets broke - and it will, it'll be a barsteward to get fixed
I reckon a mikro Spanky wouldn't cost much more and be a lot more fun and be fixable - my next project after my current two are sorted

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Spanky's are great but it does give you a steepish learning curve and yes price wise including radio and a few packs is a lot more but they are a lot of quad and lots of fun.

Might be better to aim at something more plug and play to start with unless you have someone to help, if you are confident to go the "bucket o' bits" route then go for it I say.

Pete

nopeda

Spanky's are great but it does give you a steepish learning curve and yes price wise including radio and a few packs is a lot more but they are a lot of quad and lots of fun.

Might be better to aim at something more plug and play to start with unless you have someone to help, if you are confident to go the "bucket o' bits" route then go for it I say.

Pete

I'm now thinking a Hubsan FPV X4 HUBH107D would be a better next step.