Wkm 5.22 firmware

baja-king

Here for the ride :)
I have been running 5.20 with no problems and have upgraded to the Bluetooth LED... So what's everybody's opinion is 5.22 working ok? Want to be able to use the Ap plus use the USB so I don't have to keep taking the crash cage and dome off my Skyjib every time I want to tweak something.

Have been reading about problems with RTH with 5.22 has this all been ironed out?

Thanks in advance

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Did you by chance also incorporate the anti-vibe kit and relocate your IMU as per the kit instructions?
I have been running 5.20 with no problems and have upgraded to the Bluetooth LED... So what's everybody's opinion is 5.22 working ok? Want to be able to use the Ap plus use the USB so I don't have to keep taking the crash cage and dome off my Skyjib every time I want to tweak something.

Have been reading about problems with RTH with 5.22 has this all been ironed out?

Thanks in advance

BatCam

RPAS Pilot
Baja, will the BT LED indicator still function (not in bluetooth mode, just as an indicator) if I'm running FW 5.20? I'm installing hardware now on my skyjib and can either drop in the regular LED or the BT one..

baja-king

Here for the ride :)
Hi Cam,

Yes it does function as an indicator but the USB connection doesn't work as well as the Bluetooth on 5.20

This is how I have mine setup

Steve

Baja, will the BT LED indicator still function (not in bluetooth mode, just as an indicator) if I'm running FW 5.20? I'm installing hardware now on my skyjib and can either drop in the regular LED or the BT one..