WK-M + View + Single Waypoint

SYNDK8

Skyvokker
I was about to order the WK-M and found they added a kit package on their site. Going to go for the $2699 option but why is the 900mhz more expensive?

View attachment 1463

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 321

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
guess thats the reason

Communication(Open air): ≤3km (2.4GHz 2dbi antenna)
≤10km (900MHz 2dbi antenna)

SYNDK8

Skyvokker
aha, I missed reading that, thanks.

Now if only this software was ported for android tablets, that would be sweet (Asus Eee Pad Transformer $500). Guess will have to look at this one to use:

Asus Eee 32GB Tablet featuring Intel Dual Core i5 Processor 470UM (EP121-1A004M) - WIN7 - $950

The Asus Eee Slate EP121 is loaded with everything you need to stay connected to your digital universe inside a slim, slate-like device. It's powered by an Intel Core i5 processor and 2GB of RAM for smooth operation, as well as a 32GB solid state drive, Wi-Fi and 12.1" LED-backlit touchscreen for easy access to it all.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
I dont know i am not a friend of having to carry around a tablet etc. I want to be mobile and not run around like inspector gadget. I small display with the most important info is all i need. If i want to show of or have fun than i have the option of a tablet or notebook or for waypoint.

SYNDK8

Skyvokker
Yes true, but its still better than a laptop, tablet however is lighter and can even be attached to the RC.

DJI needs to make an android version, it would be amazing with the new Samsung Note.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
i have to check it out. I think they mentioned that they have the plan to bring there software on IOS and Android !