Will iOSD Mini work with A2?

Cpig

I want to run an FPV camera from my S1000 and would like to get OSD data on that feed. (Plan on using Lightbridge for my Zenmuse GH4 cam feed). Does anybody know if the iOSD Mini is compatible with the A2 controller?
Thanks

Tahoe Ed

The iOSD mini connects into the can bus for the telemetry. If you feed the video in from you FPV cam to the mini and then to your vTx I don't see an issue as long as you are on 5.8gHz for the video down link.

I am afraid its not working for me.. have been trying now for several weeks... got the drivers and everything but no data. The symbols of the osd data appear but there is no data at all (no battery voltage indication, no height, no satellites, nothing...) Any idea Ed?

Did anyone ever work this out? I have an s1000 with A2 and I'm about to buy the AVL58 and I'd like the IOSD mini but want to make sure it works and the DJI info on this is VERY vague. In most places the A2 is just not listed but I think I found it listed in one spot.

Hola dylanglockler, at least for me it did not work... eventually not long ago I put a Naza on the frame and it worked straight away with the iOSD so my answer is A2 and iOSD do not work... and frankly I am not surprised.. DJI probably prefers you having to buy the much more expensive Mark OSD than being able to use the iOSD.

Thanks for the reply.. Yeah I suppose once they have you into the larger, more expensive s1000 they want you to buy everything larger and more expensive: IOSD mk II, Lightbridge rather than AVL58...

olemwold

My iOSD works as advertised with an A2 and AVL58. Make sure to get your data from the correct CAN bus.

Just to double check. We are still talking about the iosd MINI yes? Not the MarkII.

I have been pretty much through the entire internet in search of a solution, and you seem to be pretty much the only one that has it working if this is correct.

I´d love to know what canbus you are using, and what firmware you are running on both the A2 and the iosd mini. Thanks!:))