14009808915.jpg

14009808914.jpg

14009808913.jpg

14009808902.jpg

14009808901.jpg

14009808900.jpg

G

...guest...

Thanks Havoc ... although its also nice to see what others are doing with minis on non-mini forums cos you get to see unique stuff like Fred's build here.

Fred, how are you liking the Naza (I assume Lite) on that 250? I know cooter here on this forum has his dialed in real well as you can see in his video. But I and others have had the darndest time trying to get it to keep from drifting harshly. Are you flying gps, atti, or manual with it?

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
I think so,but in china frequently use Lite,dont with GPS,you use CC3D?
Thanks Havoc ... although its also nice to see what others are doing with minis on non-mini forums cos you get to see unique stuff like Fred's build here.

Fred, how are you liking the Naza (I assume Lite) on that 250? I know cooter here on this forum has his dialed in real well as you can see in his video. But I and others have had the darndest time trying to get it to keep from drifting harshly. Are you flying gps, atti, or manual with it?

G

...guest...

I think so,but in china frequently use Lite,dont with GPS,you use CC3D?
Ah ok so you are flying in atti or manual then. Yes, I use CC3D but am hoping to carve out some time soon to get familiar with Naze32.