Who has FW450/550 NAZA V2 & DX8? I have programming question.

rceeguy

I can't seem to get my switch setting for Home/Course lock to work. I have a DX8, NAZA V2, Orange 7 channel RX from HobbyKing. Using channel 6, Flap/Aux1 in RX, connected to MC X1. The X1 line in Basic>RC page moves when I flip the switch.......but, when on the page showing the bar with the 3 modes OFF - HOME - Course Lock, when I flip the switch, it does not move to each mode. It will not even allow me to make Travel nor sub-trim adjustments. The mode names never turn BLUE, they stay BLACK, like it does not even acknowledge the switch. Also, because I can't get the FW calibrated, the LED is not showing any LED changes when switches are flipped, so I can't use that to validate the settings. It just keeps blinking yellow/red, indicating it need to be calibrated. I have another post on that issue. Any suggestions??

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Since V3.xx firmware doing the compass calibration you must be doing before permission you will have to adjust IOC!

Pete

rceeguy

Got it working

Since V3.xx firmware doing the compass calibration you must be doing before permission you will have to adjust IOC!

Pete
It would not calibrate. But, got a tech online and he helped me find the issue. I needed to use a magnet on the GPS to bring the MOD (modulation?) down from 5700, to a range of 1500 - 2500. Finally got it to calibrate, and then was able to set the switch for IOC.