white LED solid and flashes

After upgrading from 5.14a to 5.14... I am getting some weird LED during power on:

S800/Zen, NEX7
2x6s2p 6000mah paralleled
boot in ATT/GPS mode and keep it there. I don't flip between modes.

situation 1:
After boot, the LED stays bright white.. solid (not flashing). I don't do anything and just unplugged power and wait a few seconds to power on.. it powers on fine after that. seems to fly fine, but I only run it for about 7-10mins and brought it down. This has happened twice within 10 flights.

situation 2:
easy hover.. white flashes constantly.. till I try to power or move the craft.. then it goes to violet/purple but, when I hover and put the craft in fix hover the white flashes continues till I move the craft again.

I will try to get a video next time.. Did not have my gopro handy at time of flight.

what could it be..?

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Krsi,

its really hard to say. Can be an issue with the IMU can be something with the can-bus communication. The best would be write a email to DJI support and ask if you should fly in this state. If you get a purple LED in none GPS mode than something is wrong ! Really ask them before you put it on the air again. At the same time i also heard of strange behavior of the LED giving constant green flashed and the reason was a broken LED etc.

Regards

Boris