Which naza to buy

Can anybody help me out.I don't know wether to buy a second hand naza v1 or a brand new naza lite.It will be going on a tbs discovery.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
I love my NAZA v1 and it still performs flawlessly. The lite is missing a few very good functions, I think like GPS and the ability to update? Not sure about that though.

I would buy new unless you know the person well enough to trust they have not crashed the aircraft the Naza was installed on.
As Ben said Naza V1 very good and you can upgrade it to the V2 and i think they are quite cheap now
Go for a new Naza

rilot

Avoid the Lite if you can. Yes, it has GPS but you can't add a Zenmuse, iOSD or anything else that uses the CAN bus. Also, it's flight performance is extremely poor when compared to the Naza M V2.

chipwich

The NAZA Lite is essentially a V1. If you just want a good GPS enabled FC and not expand it later with CANBUS modules, like iOSD and BTU, the Lite is fine. If you want those other features, you should buy the V2, because it uses the new PMU with a CANBUS port and seperate LED module. The LITE uses the V1 integrated PMU/LED module without a CANBUS port.

cootertwo

I have 3 Naza Lites flying now. (1 550 hex, 1 "Flip" quad from ready to fly quads, and 1 Gaui 350X quad. I love em, especially considering the price. They ain't for aerobatics, but are very stable, and very easy to setup. I just ordered a third Gaui 350X from Amazon, whole she-bang, quad, motors, ESC's, and Naza Lite w/GPS, for $300 and free shipping! Best price I've found for just the Naza Lite w/GPS, is $169. BTW, the lil Gaui's fly nice!
Here's my first Gaui kit, "BEFORE" I hooked up the GPS, VERY stable, no tweaking or farting around with settings etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZlCcC6yu4k