Which FTDI circuit to buy

mrsand

Thanks in advance for every ones patience and help. I am sure there will be many questions.

I am putting a 450 mm quad/clone together and things don't just plug and play....lol....not

This will become a slow learning curve.....I have Multiwii se v2.5 board, 4 ipeaka 30 amp esc's
and motors

All is soldered/plugged in and I can't get the system to arm...I have power all around and the boards lights up and flickers off when the flight battery is plugged in and the arming position is tryed

Question#1
I have read that the endpoints at the transmitter are suppose to be at 125% on the pitch, yaw and roll.......is the throttle suppose to be a 125% also?

Q#2
Which FTDI board should I purchase for the Multiwii?

thanks for your help

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
what's an FTDI board?

regarding throws, is there a software interface where you can see the movement of the control channels as you move the sticks?

mrsand

what's an FTDI board?

regarding throws, is there a software interface where you can see the movement of the control channels as you move the sticks?

The small FTDI circuit temporally plugs into the Multiwii FC board and allows a Graphical interface between the FC and a Computer through a USB cable...software can be added/initiated or program elements on the Multiwii can be changed or adjusted... there are quite a few available it seems from various companies

http://dx.com/p/ftdi-basic-breakout-arduino-usb-to-ttl-upload-tool-for-mwc-black-142041

mrsand