Which flight controller for S900 - A2 or Wookong?

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Technically yes. On my S800 I just need 10, but on the S900 there are retracts so 11 are needed. I am not using the IOC functions on the S900 yet, I would only need them in an emergency anyway (with a motor out and it does the spinning thing then course lock could be handy, not that I've tried in practice). In theory I can make my DX10t have a bunch of extra channels with Xplus which the AR12010 receiver does, but I'll play with that later.

tikigod19

It doesn't have those rotating knobs on the end of the main control sticks does it? Can't remember their name but some people use them to manually tilt the cam whilst keeping your fingers on the sticks

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Erm, no. Sounds cool though! I use the two slider switches between the main sticks to control the gimbal whiclst keeping my hands on the sticks (you need long fingers like me though!). It does have some small push buttons on the sticks which I use to take an exposure, which is nice.

Ronan

Benjamin, i'm pretty sure i'll go with a WKM since i need reliability and it seems to have proven itself. Which receiver do you recommend? Or any with the amount of channels i want will do?

So far it looks like it will be working with a DEVO 10, and then a FUTABA 14SG when ever it comes back from the repair center...