Which drone to buy?????

Noob

Hello. I am pretty new to drones. I started about a month ago with a husband h107c that I learned to fly on. I liked it a lot and now I want to make a bigger investment into a better, more sophisticated drone with a better camera. I already own a GoPro hero 3+ black, so a big question for me was whether to get a GoPro mounted drone or a drone that comes with a camera. I saw the phantom 3 standard and that looked nice, but I would also consider a drone that uses a GoPro. Does anybody have any recommendations based on what I liked?
Thanks.

kcasman1

Hi
I would suggest that you check out some of the 3DR products like the iris and the 3DR solo. the dji products are good however they are hard upgrade or mount other stuff apart from a camera. the iris has an open source software which is nice and it would be easier to upgrade. I have flown the iris for a while now and have never had any problems. I cant speak for dji but I have a friend who had a fly away and lost it and he said that the customer service is crap.

Just my 2cents, probably going to have a bunch of dji fans hating on me but whatever

Plus dji is a setting boundaries on where to fly the drone.

French is my mother toung so my grammar is messed up

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Old Man

Read the review for the Chroma 4k in this forum. They have a Go Pro version as well but the system is easier to use with their CGO cameras.