Where to buy the Zenmuse H3-2D for the Phantom 2 Non-Vision?

phantomtx

Hi from Texas. Sorry for my first negative post.

Can someone please post a link where I can purchase the Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal for my Phantom 2 Non-Vision?!?

I bought my Phantom 2 Non-Vision Package on a promise from the guys at DJI that I would be able to purchase a Zenmuse later on down the road. I've had mine now for about a month and still can't find one single shop anywhere in America that sells the Zenmuse specifically made for the Phantom 2 Non-Vision.

I've already checked every website DJI has listed on their product page. Nothing for the Phantom 2.

I'm starting to feel like I've been had. DJI customer service sucks too. I thought Verizon and Best Buy were tied for first place. DJI made the top spot with one phone call. That's a whole different story and whole new thread though.

So please, someone, post a link to where I can purchase the Zenmuse Gimbal for my Phantom 2 Non-Vision. Thank you.

Tahoe Ed

There is very little difference between the H3-2D for Phantom and the regular H3-2D. I do believe that it has been posted that you can use the regular mount. If not you can always return it. The difference is in the mounting plate and nothing else.

phantomtx

There is very little difference between the H3-2D for Phantom and the regular H3-2D. I do believe that it has been posted that you can use the regular mount. If not you can always return it. The difference is in the mounting plate and nothing else.

I'm not sure it will work and I don't want to play around on a $369.00 gamble. The mounting plate isn't the only difference. The Phantom 2 is not like the Phantom 1 when it comes to installing. The Phantom 1 requires taking your Phantom apart and soldering and a few other things.

The Phantom 2 has all that done already. You just plug an play. All the connectors and connections are already done. 6 screws and a tweak or two and you're flying. I don't think the original one will come ready to plug in.

Thanks for your time.

Tahoe Ed

You can believe me or not. I am telling you that the H3-2D is the same with the exception of the mounting plate. Read the manual. The connections are the same. I have been doing this for a while and have both versions of the H3-2D. One is mounted on the P2 and the other on my F450.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
look on ebay for a mounting kit for your Phantom. the camera mount can be bought almost anywhere at this point.

FFjoe57

Phantom 2 Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal

Hey guys,

So I have a Phantom 2 with no gimbal, and i am trying to buy one as well. So from what you guys are saying the zenmuse H3-2D for the P1 will work on my P2? i just need a different connector plate? Im finding it very difficult to find a P2 ready zenmuse for sale. But if i can just buy a P1 zenmuse and use it on my P2 that would cool. Any help on this topic would be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tahoe Ed

Hey guys,

So I have a Phantom 2 with no gimbal, and i am trying to buy one as well. So from what you guys are saying the zenmuse H3-2D for the P1 will work on my P2? i just need a different connector plate? Im finding it very difficult to find a P2 ready zenmuse for sale. But if i can just buy a P1 zenmuse and use it on my P2 that would cool. Any help on this topic would be awesome.

The H3-2D is no longer available. You will get the H3-3D. That means that you will have to modify your bottom plate. It is not a huge deal but has to be done.