What's with these DJI 3H-3d Gimbale's

38super

Hi All
I decided to upgrade to the DJI 3H-3d Gimbal so sold old one 3h-2d ( what a mistake) and buy new 3H-3d gimbal from UAV Products another big mistake. I had forgotten I had a big problem with these guy's on a return before .......Mostly they don't take anything back . Wish I had gone to B&H...... Anyway this gimbal seems to have a lot of problems from what I've been reading on other forums. Jello effect is pretty bad . I tried every vibe reducer, white, gray and black , jello in every one . Problem two, horizon is at tilt at about 3 to 4 deg. I used assistant to try to correct with no luck.
and finally it has a tendency to creep to the right and snap back to center. Also vibrates something God awful when it goes through it's diagnostics which I think it does in the air sometimes Not sure what to do. UAV may exchange it but like I said seem's to be faulty product. Maybe just a bad unit but I've seen so many listings describing just what I'm going through. Can anyone else that has gone through this problem tell me if they found a fix for the three problems I've mentioned or if you own one and it is working flawlessly especially in the jello department ...... Dam ...the 3h-2d was like a rock. I had hard time sometimes telling if was a still or a a video
Here's short video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aZK786Iob4&list=UUtV21BIfjlrtBy627IO4Z8w&index=1
God hope It's just a bad unit don't want to deal with UAV Products
Thank's
William

RobBurn

Hi All
I decided to upgrade to the DJI 3H-3d Gimbal so sold old one 3h-2d ( what a mistake) and buy new 3H-3d gimbal from UAV Products another big mistake. I had forgotten I had a big problem with these guy's on a return before .......Mostly they don't take anything back . Wish I had gone to B&H...... Anyway this gimbal seems to have a lot of problems from what I've been reading on other forums. Jello effect is pretty bad . I tried every vibe reducer, white, gray and black , jello in every one . Problem two, horizon is at tilt at about 3 to 4 deg. I used assistant to try to correct with no luck.
and finally it has a tendency to creep to the right and snap back to center. Also vibrates something God awful when it goes through it's diagnostics which I think it does in the air sometimes Not sure what to do. UAV may exchange it but like I said seem's to be faulty product. Maybe just a bad unit but I've seen so many listings describing just what I'm going through. Can anyone else that has gone through this problem tell me if they found a fix for the three problems I've mentioned or if you own one and it is working flawlessly especially in the jello department ...... Dam ...the 3h-2d was like a rock. I had hard time sometimes telling if was a still or a a video
Here's short video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aZK786Iob4&list=UUtV21BIfjlrtBy627IO4Z8w&index=1
Thank's
William

Did you upgrade the gcu? What is your setup? Did you try the startup with the 550 pointing north? That is suppose to fix the glitch to center deal. I got mine a couple of weeks back from uav products, its working smooth as silk. I have it on a f550 and i used the black shock absorbers. I got it from them as they are a dji dealer. Email them and tell them you want an exchange , should not be a big deal.

Rob

haleymon

Mine is on a F-550 and I too have had no issues at all. I didn't have to update it as it came up to date. So I'm assuming it is a very new model.

I LOVE it, no jello what so ever.

Dave

Hi All
Thank's
William

Hi William!

Sorry you are having troubles. From what you are saying it sounds like you need to address your vibration issue before the gimbal issue. Balance props and motors and then see if it gets any better. Those vibrations may be the cause of some of those issues. After you have done that report back and let us know!