What's required for DJI H3-2D gimbal with NAZA V1?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi everyone,

I've got a NAZA-M ver1 and a recently acquired DJI H3-2D gimbal. With the gimbal I also purchased a NAZA-M V2 PMU but is there anything else I'd need to make the gimbal work with the NAZA V1?

Thanks,
Bart

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
That's it Bart or at least that is all I needed to get it going with my Phantom 1.

Emowillcox

Funny Yuri I was just thinking the same thing (-; but maybe Bart has something up his sleeve or its part of that Group build he is doing (-;

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
So you finally gave in huh?

it's a long story...earlier this year a friend from my flying club asked if i'd help set up a NAZA/flamewheel for him. i did but he still didn't love it so i ended up buying it from him. then i thought it might be fun to do a group build so i took it apart and i'm rebuilding it. then i needed a small mount for it and figured maybe i should put the H3-2D (paid full retail for those of you that keep track of these sorts of things :) ) on it and use it for my business this year. also, i'm going to do a little mod to make it 3 axis so it's all been one thing after another that has got me here. not a terribly interesting story but since you asked there it is. :)

and, since Emo chimed in, I've got to answer to him (he's got pictures :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

Emowillcox

:frog: Bart.... I imagine u probably don't own any batteries small enough for this set up so just let me know if u need to borrow some? Yeah don't forget about the pictures I have :shame: :livid::):tennis: actually ill be interested to see your modification and what kind of results u get.