What's in the crystal ball?

pops

What can we expect the future will hold for drones as a hobby? With the drone crashing on the white-house grounds I'm concerned the feds will go overboard and severely regulate them. This is one of the arguments my wife has in me not getting my Inspire 1.

What say thee?

tstrike

pendejo grande
All this hullabaloo over regs is just the formality leading up to the pay to play moment. On a positive note we just found out this week that dji has the ability to dead stick your personal investment if the request comes from a high enough source, so we got that going for us. which is nice...

TechBill

All this hullabaloo over regs is just the formality leading up to the pay to play moment. On a positive note we just found out this week that dji has the ability to dead stick your personal investment if the request comes from a high enough source, so we got that going for us. which is nice...

In other word a private company is in control of our stuffs which make it it not really our when we purchased it.

Don't get me wrong, I think it was stupid someone tried to fly a drone over a white house but it doesn't mean one bad apple have to spoil the rest of the barrel. Just puck that apple out and make an example of it so it doesn't happen again.

Bill

Eugene Dean

I think both models have their advantages. Obviously, we all want to own our own drones to do with as we please. However, a subscription based service would make drone much more accessible. In either case, I don't think regulation is going to be a problem in the long run. The technology just has too many possible applications.

http://www.ctrl.me/tag/drones-for-sale/