I would like to setup a hexacopter for aerial video and photography, i have:

6 x KDA 20-22L
6 x ESC HK

Frame MK

Gopro HD

and 420 Eur to apply,

what you choose:

1. AV130 (clone, good quality) + Servos SAVOX + Multiwii FC = 450 Eur

2. DJI NAZA + Landing gear + 3d printed Gimbal for Gopro (from Adam polak) = 300 Eur

3. Mikrokopter FC + 6 ESC i2C + epi OSD + Current Sensor + Landing gear + 3d printed Gimbal for Gopro (from Adam polak) = 300 Eur

The 3d printed Gimbal for Gopro (from Adam polak) has printed by me, i don't know if it function well, or so, if it function..

What you do ? Please Help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcr001

I think you mean "What would you do?"

Although I have MK electronics I wouldent recommend them because they misbehave a lot and only a phew that have them work in perfect order. They have loads of features but I just want better reliability in my opinion.

As for this gimbal, can you mount other cameras to it and not just the gopro? Gopros are not great for photography.

Do you know how your going to mount this camera mount to the MK frame? This might be a challenge. There are better frame out there suited for AP.

axskin

Sorry for my english, i had corrected, i can mount the gimbal on my frame, with appropriate piece, (anti vibration and battery support), what would you choose?

axskin

Landiing gear not needed the gimbal has, this stay in 400 + 220 = 520... i will see... more opinions please..

thepelell

save money on the gimbal. Don't use it. It does more harm than good with a gopro. Also , is it windy where you plan to use it? Naza doesn't like wind at all, not if you want to film.

axskin

Yes, sometimes has windy when i live, what flight control should i use? in relation of gimbal, in future i want to change the gopro with a nex 5 or similar. can anyone help me more a little?