what upgrades do you recommend!!!

Handsup

Hi there,

I just bought, today, the F550 DJI Full Assembled Hexa + Naza-M Lite + GPS from electronica rc (http://electronicarc.com/catalogo/p...ge=en&osCsid=9a3c40b1d6a97c40fe447681e5c14159) with all the extras below on the page.

This is going to be my first drone.

I would like to have a really nice kit for my go pro, and soon i'm planning to make an upgrade for my sony nex5.

Wich upgrades do you recommend for this process?

Should i first use the kit like it comes or should i make some upgrades right now, since soon i'm going for something heavier ??

By the way any one bought this same kit?? i don't really now what is comming with it.

Thank you

rilot

The first upgrade I would do is ditch the Lite and gt a Naza M V2. It will fly much better and also you will be able to make sure of things such as the iOSD, Ground Station, Zenmuse etc etc. The Lite cannot use any of those things.

Also, you are planning to fly a Nex5 on the F550? You will be above the weight limits really if you intend to lift that and a gimbal. Maybe look at a larger platform.

However, saying all that, the best thing you can do is get a load of hours of flight time under your belt. You will then be able to make informed decisions about what you actually need.

Hi Handsup!

I agree with rilot. I think the bottom line is that you have a nice craft right now..ENJOY IT! Fly it until you get comfortable and then fly (in a safe location) that bad boy like you stole it! With the goPro hard case of course ;-). When you outgrow that I would upgrade to a nice tarot frame with a naza v2 and the works like rilot suggested. Step down the KV, ramp up the prop size and tow that Nex-7 around the world!

Tahoe Ed

I am not a big fan of prebuilt DJI products unless they come from the factory. What are you going to do if something goes wrong. You have no experience with Assistant. I hope that electronicarc has great product support. You will have a learning curve.

Handsup

Hi there Guys,

Thank you for your time.

Yes i definitely need more expirience! I'm loving my copter it's really good, but the naza lite it's not perfect. I never get my drone at the same position it's always moving a little bit.
The go-pro footage it's now good for me, i really need some better camera on board. But first i need more practice.

Just for you now, i already crashed my "baby" no the ground. Since i'm really new at this i didn't new that i had my "cut of type" set to immediately, so i push my throttle stick all the way down and my motors stop.... i had a free fall abou 30m straight to the ground... In the end i was really lucky since i only had to change the frame central panel (24€) and the landing gear, that i made my self with some materials that i had at home... :)

I will train a lot in the next days, but i'm starting to search for a nicer copter.

Thank you for all.

Hugz