what type of system/solution to choose?

Hi im kinda new to this. well not so new to multirotors, but the heavier lift stuff. today i own a dji naza f550 V2, no gimbla but a fixed gopro mount on a landing gear.

Im currectly looking towards a system that can handle my Eos5D.

was in contact with the local dealer, they said i should go with a DJI S800 EVO + A2 + zenmuse(some new gimbal that was coming out for the s800) without asking anything more. But everywhere i look on the internet, almost every lift with heavyweight cameras, like the 5d is done with a cinestar + 3 axis gimbal.

i dont have any problems or favouritism with either one of the system. The thing is that i want the best(most rigid and stable), and the s800 is just a favourite because of the way it can be dismantled for transportation, AND i want to assemble it myself(wich talks in advantage for the cinestar), wich wont be the case with the DJI S800 (will be less than i did with the F550). i can live without that part if i just decide to get the best machine...

But here's were you guys come in to play, people who knows a whole lot more about this than me.

What im after is a solution that can handle my 5d + FPV (monitor or goggles), i get to assemble as much as possible, dual operator setup basically to the cheapest ammpunt of money (i know thats not a good eqvation :D )

/thanks in advance
Micke