What kind of transmitter are you using with your Naza?

redcloud

I'm using a Devo7 and there seems to be a communication problem between that and my Naza v.2. I'm sure there is a workaround but the Devo just doesn't seem to be a quality piece of equipment. I think I will upgrade my transmitter. Another member mentioned the Taranis? Someone else recommended a Futaba. What do you use with the Naza? Due to the cost, I want to make sure I'm buying the right thing.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can share.

Don
(PS; I am a newbie at this. I'm building a DJI 550)

I don't think you should have to be concerned about your transmitter vs. FC *at all*. Your transmitter does not talk to the FC, but rather only to the receiver, and the receiver then to the FC. Make sure you have a receiver that is compatible with your transmitter, and then follow the receiver and Naza instructions for the wiring hookup (eg., if you are using SBus, etc..)

DenverMark

I'm a complete newbie with a Naza m V2 in a DJI f450. I have the Taranis and I'm able to set it up very easily. You need only connect one cable from the receiver to the FC (Sbus) and there it is easy to set up the controller to do any of the tuning or control gimbals, etc. It is different from other receivers, but the paradigm is not hard to grasp and there really is no limit to the amount of customization that you can do.