What is the PROP BORE Diameter for DJI motors? What Size Props should I order?

Hey guys, I noticed allot of you are running Graupners on your DJI F550. I am a dealer for them and ZOAR props, and about to place a big order for some 10/5 precision pair props.

My questions pertain to the DJI Motor prop shafts. Did you run into any problems mounting your Graupners due to the Special cuts DJI has in their prop shafts?

Second question, What is the prop Bore diameter on your graupners? I can have the ZOAR'S drilled to what ever specs, and was thinking 7mm was the proper fit. But I saw someone posted that the Graupner 10/5's which have a 8mm bore were a perfect fit.

Please advise me to what shaft diameter (Prop BORE Hole Size) I should order.

I can order in 10/4, 10/5, 10/6
Which do you guys feel would be the better size to keep in stock?

Thanks for the input.

PS, If anyone wants to jump in on my order, you will recieve Free Shipping . The precision pairs are $35

They usually arrive in less than two weeks.

Awesome, Thanks for the quick responce.

8mm for the stock dji's

and are they cf? or wood?

The Precision Pairs for $35 are wood.

Precision Pairs in Carbon Fiber are 10 X 4.7 and cost $142.

I will be stocking the Wood pairs which work awesome. I have been very happy with them, and they really are nicely balanced.

As for the Carbon's, I Fly those myself, but feel they are a little costly for your average user. Those will be special order for anyone interested in them. I just feel its more practicle to stock the Wood ones that perform great. The carbon ones perform slightly better and are extremely durable, but cost ALLOT :0

mailman35

Awesome, Thanks for the quick responce.

The Precision Pairs for $35 are wood.

Precision Pairs in Carbon Fiber are 10 X 4.7 and cost $142.

I will be stocking the Wood pairs which work awesome. I have been very happy with them, and they really are nicely balanced.

As for the Carbon's, I Fly those myself, but feel they are a little costly for your average user. Those will be special order for anyone interested in them. I just feel its more practicle to stock the Wood ones that perform great. The carbon ones perform slightly better and are extremely durable, but cost ALLOT :0

wow those are expensive :p