Weird naza action

Chalagi

I stopped using my desk top for the naza v2 and I put the program onto my laptop. After going through the setup again I took the hexacopter out for a test flight. It never got off the ground each time I tried. Put the hexa back on the bench and went through the program again and found nothing, So I starting checking motor direction (kinda knew that was the problem) and all 6 motors were running CCW. I corrected them last nite and today I will try another test flight. Still can't figure out why that happened because all I have done from the last flight was change the prop size.

Alwil

Chalagi- Had you flown prior to your moving the software to your laptop? This is kind of
strange. It may be a default for the software but I have never seen this happen. When you
hit the enter key (after a change is made) the changes should be stored in the NAZA
flight controller and the software reads what is stored. Maybe someone else will chime
in with a related experience but it is indeed strange.

Chalagi

Yes I had flown the hexa a few times trying to get the gains set in the naza for the 680 build. Then after I changed things over to the 810 size I also flew it a few times before changing things over to the laptop. And after connecting the naza to the laptop the software bring everything up like my desk top but all motors were reversed.