Web site service -- RCDrones.com

Chalagi

Has or is anyone having trouble getting connected to rc drones? After you order something its like they don't exist any more. I have sent e-mails number of times and called a lot and nothing. They have left 4 parts out of the package that my frame came in and that's all I need to complete my X4 CC 650 build and without the 4 parts I don't have any landing gear. I have no problem connecting to the website. Its with them not returning e-mails or phones calls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Chalagi,

I have bought a few times from Tony and I got great service from him. I had a problem with some ESCs and also got a fast response.

There was a great discussion on another forum about the quality of service from websites in general and Tony was one of the guys who seems to have a great reputation. That's not to diminish the irritation of your case though. If you're not getting responses, there is no harm in raising a PayPal dispute. That should guarantee a response at least and once it is resolved you can release the dispute.

Best of luck

:)

tombrown1

We have a rig that Tony built and its bulletproof. Great guy and does great work. He is near impossible to contact though. Keep emailing and calling.

JG-rn

RC-drones has HORRIBLE customer service. It's non-existent. Tony does not respond to emails, nor does he pick up the phone.

Stay away!!