Waterproof Quad or Hex, ARF or RTF

JAZCAM

For sale KISCopters Waterproof Quadrotor or Hexrotor. Available in ARF (no motors, esc, radio, or controller), with motors and ESCs, or RTF with Naza / GPS or APM.

View attachment 4768View attachment 4769View attachment 4770View attachment 4771View attachment 4772View attachment 4773

Fully amphibious, near waterproof. Assembles and disassembles for shipping in less than 1 minute. Packs into wetbag (Not included)

Base frames:
Quad: $100, Hex $120
Comes with waterproof ESC and electronics case, motor mounts, 325mm booms (longer booms available), and fixed GOPRO mount with vibration isolation.

Options:
Landing Gear $30
20A ESCs and 850kv motors for 10x4.5 props (800gm thrust) add $200 for Quad or $300 for Hex
30A ESCs and 880kv motors for 10x4.5 or 12x4.5 props (1.2 kg thrust) add $250 for quad, $350 for Hex
DJI Naza installed and configured $300, Add GPS $200.
APM 2.0 with GPS, compass, telemetry add $500.

Contact for more details.

Sample waterborne video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUKl8NqMgyI

Attachments

• wetquad8.jpg
    wetquad8.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 165
  • waterhex4.JPG
    waterhex4.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 219
  • wetquadwgear.JPG
    wetquadwgear.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 173
  • waterquad2.jpg
    waterquad2.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 216
  • waterquad1.jpg
    waterquad1.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 320
  • wetquad6.jpg
    wetquad6.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 266

JAZCAM

When flying off water floats can be mounted to the arms. I have foam ones that work quite well. As an alternative, small water bottles work as well. I've been looking into making roto-molded plastic floats that snap onto the arms.

The electronics box is complete sealed on the bottom and it will float without floats attached. However, the motors may get wet. With floats attached the motors stay dry. The balls work to keep it stable on water without floats and as a visual aid.

The purpose of this rig wasn't to be able to land on the water, per se. It was to be able to fly over water and not have to worry about a forced landing with resultant damage to the electronics. Been there, done that...and we fly over water a lot, and a quite a ways offshore from boats.

JAZCAM

Special promotion. I'll drop 10% off for the first 10 orders booked no matter what the configuration.

These are great flying quads and hex. The right weight for the power system. Very stable (see the video) and safe to fly over water without risk of gear loss.

Nice offer!the prices are really good.I'm certainly satisfied with all the remarkable things you serve.Sure i will must be send PM on your email ID as soon as possible.