Warranty from Amazon?

There is a discussion I was reading about the warranty available on Amazon, at additional cost, when purchasing a DJI Phantom. I have been looking to purchase my second Phantom (P2 w/ H3-3D), and the best price I can find anywhere is ~$950. After reading about the Amazon thing, I searched Amazon and also found it for the same price.

This listing says "4 Year Drop and Spills Warranty" for $77

Anyone here have any experience or know of anyone who need to use this coverage available from Amazon?

It says:
100% Parts and Labor Coverage PLUS Accidental Damage
5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service
Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product
Contract shipped via email so there is no waiting
Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Cost

Some were saying that it says it is for the camera only, but the guy who bought it said he called Amazon and they said it was for the Quadcopter also.

I've been wondering about a way of protecting my quadcopter, and the threads about insurance don't have a firm answer on that.. so any opinions or experience with this Amazon thing?

RotoTwit

Obviously, you really must get Amazon to define its coverage more completely. ie- what is 'accidental', most ppl I A$$ume do NOT plan to crash, but know that they will crash eventually for whatever reason. Also, how would Amazon repair it ? Do they have ppl who know 'enuf' (beside the ppl testing their own in-house delivery multicopters) to actually repair? If you can get 'yes' answers, It would be a very very good deal !!

Check out those details !!

Good Luck!!