warning 10" props do not use

I believe you Torque but that's the problem, some have seen probs and others have not. And it's quite simple, the prop blades either shear off or they don't, there's no intermittent problem to solve but after it happened to me 3 times I had to do something. I now fly Graupners, they have not let me down yet and I've flown loads more times with them than I did with the stock DJI blades. From an engineering design standpoint, look at the superior design and quality of the Graupners over the stock 10" DJI ones, particularly where the blade meets the hub, the DJI ones have too little material to provide strength.
More importantly, I don't think that DJI are up to dealing with issues that arise. I have had no response from emails relating to the prop issue. I read elsewhere about S800 frame arm problems that DJI have not responded to.
And as has been mentioned here, it's a prety serious problem when a four bladed "saw mill" weighing in at 1.5 kilos spontaneously drops out of the sky.

Kentjjl

Well I installed the graupner 10" props today i had to raise my basic gains on roll,pitch,yaw from 195% to 255% she flys great now I don't have to worry about props breaking in flight anymore.