Wanted- Any beginner firendly setup.

Whos still got their first multirotor laying around collecting dust?

Looking for something I can learn on, no real requirements as long as its in half decent shape. If it eventually be retrofitted to carry a gopro or something small for fpv (or already has it)- even better.

Thanks gents.

Hello Nitroheadz,

I am a Vendor on the Forum and carry a few nice copters. Although We focus on professional level AP Ships, we also provide excelent trainer copters.

Recently we have fnished Testing and flying the DJI NAZA F550 ARF. We are extremely impressed and excited about this product. We now recomend it as a trainer to all our clients buying $10k+ Copters.

The Built in Altitude Hold really is sweet. I couldnt believe how well it helt its altitude. The Build process can be done with a Solder Gun, and Zip Ties. Then just follw the simple calibration and your ready to Go.

Anyway, Not trying to Ramble on. I just wanted to share what I thought was an excelent trainer.

Here at Aerial Media Pros, We stock the.....

DJI NAZA F550 ARF for $620

Free Shipping for forum members.

You can pay an Additional $110 and have it fully Built and tested before shipping. The Build Includes, Deans Plug, Deans Ultra wire for Lipo Lead, and Wire wrap to protect them from nicks and cuts.
($15 Additional shipping will apply on all Built copters due to the Shipping Size)

Here are a few Pics, and Test fligh video from today.

Contact us at AerialMediaPros.com
or call 888-557-6791

Thanks, Patrick

SOFTWARE and MANUAL DOWNLOADS can be attained here: Go to STORE/SUPPORT
aerialmediapros.com/

VIDEOS:
DJI F550 NAZA ARF COMPLETE BUILD

DJI NAZA ASSISTANT AND TX CALIBRATION

Test Flight at the PARK

SOME BUILD PICS

IMG_6587.jpg

IMG_6553.jpg

IMG_6555.jpg

IMG_6597.jpg

IMG_6629.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick....

I might be interested. I've a lot of single-rotor heli experience but am just now branching into multi-rotor. Don't really care about 3D....looking for something to do hi-rez AP with (personal use, not pro).

Email me at simontemplar@NOSPAMmac.com (remove the nospam)

....sT

cre8it

ArduCopter quadcopter for sale

View attachment 3495View attachment 3494

I'm selling my ArduCopter quadcopter. It’s built and ready for your transmitter and receiver.

Includes everything you see (Controller, GPS module, frame, cage, motors, speed controls and battery). It would be a great system to lift a GoPro camera with. Downloadable software include features that you get only if you spend 4 times as much (including loiter mode, altitude hold, Ground Control Software / Real-time graphs of flight data, attitude mode and ton more I can’t think of).

Everything is new and unused. $780 Shipped or best offer

Attachments

• DSC07743.JPG
    DSC07743.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 349
  • DSC07745.JPG
    DSC07745.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 335

I have a 2 month old x650 v8 with a mc6500 2-axis gopro mount on it. It has the xaircraft fc1212-p flight controller and ahrs-v2 (the new version). I used it to learn on, but am looking to get rid of it. It's probably been flown 25-ish times, never crashed, and also comes with a usb/serial link to a pc.
PM me if you're interested.

-Jake