Walkera vs Blade

citojm

Hi everybody,
This is my 1st post to the page as I am new to the hobbie. I've been flying around the Proto-X and Helimax 1Si for a while now and feel comfortable enough w my flying to step it up to a 350 size quad. My main goal will be to catch videos but still have a craft that is fun and impressive to pilot through obstacles (Playgrounds, trees, etc) And still withstand the breeze with out flying away. Through a lot of my extensive hours of research I am stuck between the QR X350, and Blade 350X as I have found both RTF at the price range under $400. I'm just looking for a bit of personal input or other suggestions at around the same price before pulling the trigger. Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks,
-CiTo

citojm

Also, I don't mind a decent craft with room to upgrade. As I am new to the hobbie, I am not very fluent in mods for these RTF machines, but am open to researching and learn as I go

CdA D

I think this is a matter of opinion. I looked at both and bought the Blade. Price was one thought. Just do your du-dilagence. I have since upgraded the motors and fly 10x4.5 props with no problem. I prefer the BNF that way I can us one Tx for different aircraft, boats and vehicles. Fly safe.

pizzano

Just An Old CCPM'er
I think this is a matter of opinion. I looked at both and bought the Blade. Price was one thought. Just do your du-dilagence. I have since upgraded the motors and fly 10x4.5 props with no problem. I prefer the BNF that way I can us one Tx for different aircraft, boats and vehicles. Fly safe.

I too went with Blade......price was an after thought. Had programmed and flown both previously......also biased towards Spektrum, which was a plus. Walkera was a pain in the butt to program and keep dialed-in, needed frequent firmware up-dates........ and stock, sloppy GPS and RH.