Video rx help

I have a fatshark 5.8 ghz in my quanum quad and I have now purchased a walkera f210.

Walkera and im having trouble determing a compatible video receiver.

I will post the spec below but it shows it as a fcc and ce?

Camera (700TVL):
Horizontal Resolution: 700TVL
System Committee: PAL/NTSC
Video Out: 1.0Vp-p/75£[
Power Input: DC 12V

TX5825 (FCC)/TX5824 (CE) Video Rx/Tx:
5.8G Wireless: Image transmission
TX5825(FCC) Bind B section: 4 channels
TX5824(CE) Bind B section: 8 channels
TX5825(FCC) output power: ≤200mW
TX5824(CE) output power: ≤25mW

Has anyone dealt with this before on walkera module?

Can anyone recommend a video rx that will work for my 5.8 fatshark video tx and with this walkera video tx.

Thanks

Not sure what any of that means. Is it a particularly old transmitter? I have a couple of fat sharks and they are only 8 channels but they are designated for FPV so its not really an issue. What you need to find is a Frequency list for each of the channels then just make sure the receiver receives those frequencies. You could go out and buy a 40 ch, 5.8 ghz receiver and you should be covered because there are now 40 ch's designated for FPV. But in the end you want to be sure so you don't have to guess. What I do is compare freq lists from vendors that have similar stuff for sale. Fat shark ch 1-8 freq's are easy to find (try here- getfpv.com) and they are also also compatible with immersion. There used to be a difference between suppliers but stuff is starting to be universal with FPV. if you get one of those Chinese receivers that get all of the FPV ch's then your probably good to go.

No the tx is not very the walkera f210 just came out in last 3 months (im sure the video tx can be older). Im gonna look for a list of channels.

Thank you

Alwil

FCC means to USA standards and approved freq. Less channels but more wattage
CE means to European standards and approved freq. More channels but less wattage
But other than that I can't help much- maybe someone will chime in