US Base Retailer/E-Store

Ronan

Hey guys, i'm looking for a US based retailer or e-store that stocks AS150 and XT150 connectors and that ships quickly.

My usual 2 sources are not fast enough, i need to get those by early this coming week... I can't wait 3-5 days for them to ship and then another 2-3 days of shipping...

Thanks!

*Goes back to googling*

Edit: In fact, if it's located in HK but ships quickly + has a fast shipping option, that's fine. I just need this quickly, in a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronan

Thanks, tried them they don't carry the AS150 and XT150 connectors... seems no one does except a few HK stores that take ages to ship. One was trying to charge me $52 of shipping and still ask for 1 week!!!

Ronan

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I find HobbyKing among the slowest. The US warehouse takes 2-3 days to ship and then how ever long the shipping is. Saddly the AS150 are not available in the US and i'm told they will take around a week to arrive.

:(

radicalRC.com maybe? or MaxxProd.com?

Old Man

A lot of so called "hobby shops" survive off of most everything other than RC products. Best way I know of to starve to death is open a hobby business, so they push stuff like sewing, arts and crafts, Dungeons and Dragons, and whatever else has demonstrated a propensity for movement. Dreams open up hobby businesses, reality closes them.