Urgent Please - Bluetooth Password Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

iflynavy

Hello All.

I had the original bluetooth indicator to program via iPhone. Never really used it.

Just picked up the new Datalink with BT for the IPAD. However when I go to connect it's asking for that original password I set up and I'm not sure what that password is, I have tried everything I can think of.

Anyone know how to reset that password or how to download the Bluetooth assistant software? I even tried resetting my wookong to see if that would clear it, and it didn't.

Thanks

UPDATE:

SO after hours of screwing around with it before posting, I just figured I'd try something. Since I had that original BT Indicator (not with me) and it was saying it was the same name, I ended up just disconnecting the one for the datalink from the reciever and plugged it straight into the Wookong.... Low and behold my WK Assistant on the IPAD saw it and connected. At this point I was able to change the password to something I could remember ;)

So still have no clue how to reset it if you didn't have an iOS Device or anything but this solved my needs

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.