Urgent GS waypoint yaw issue!

saidquad

PC Gs v.4.10 WKM I had no problem to setup waypoints and specify way point heading degrees until today (both in simulated and real mode). Every thing worked well. But today I planned a mission and configured waypoint headings in some degree and started the mission in simulated mode. The aircraft totally ignores heading degrees specified by me and flies some how random headings. Yaw is totally uncontrolled. even if I flip switch from GPS-ATT to ATT and back to regain the control of the aircraft I can control Pitch and Roll by the Radio but not the Yaw. The Yaw stick does not work at all. I reinstalled drivers and software, same issue. Any help is appreciated since I have to do a mapping job the day after tomorrow and the aircraft should absolutely follow specified track to be able to take pictures properly and on time.

elossam

it is suposed the heading affects the track between waypoints or it only affects the time the ufo holds at each waypoint if you set a defined stop lapse?

saidquad

My experience is that heading effects the time the UAV holds at each waypoint. At the moment the UAV leaves each waypoint it should face forward to the next waypoint. But for me it totally ignores heading on the waypoint and when it leaves the waypoint it chooses a random heading not facing the next waypoint. many times almost 95 degrees heading deviation from the track between waypoints. It is very strange that I can't regain yaw control even if I flip ATT Mode Switch and exit the mission. I'll test it today to see if it behaves the same in real mode.

saidquad

Solved and closed. Tested in real mode and every thing works perfect. I've not found out yet why it malfunctions in simulation mode but as long as it performs the task in real mode its OK.