MultiWii / NAZE / SP Racing F3 Unusual arming problem with multii AIO Pro

brandonrobot

Hello all

My first post,and a newby having some trouble.

I'm having trouble arming the Hobby King multi wii-aio pro board. I flashed it with the flash tool
with 3.0.1-r4 and then calibrated with Megapirot ng. Calibrated all the esc, throttle, mag, and accel. and
it seems to fly but needs a lot of fine tuning.

Here is the problem.

The only way i can arm the board is by using the Action Tab in Megapirate and clicking on ARM/DISARM tab. When I
click on ARM tab the motors instantly start at about 45% throttle,(without using the radio) Yes I have calibrated
the radio and the esc. When I try to arm the normal way the LED A just flashes red.

Thanks for the Help Dave

TahoeTim

Did you calibrate the radio in mission planner? you didn't say you did the radio in mission planner. You should have little red lines on the green bars. Something is messed up on your travels.

brandonrobot

Yes I did cal. in mission planner and did get the red lines as you mention. I'm in the range of 1010 to 1800. I'm trimming down the throttle
to about 950 so the quad doesnt take off when it arms. I have calibrated the esc with a esc programmer, also individually using the
radio. Not sure what to do next.Is their a bug in the firmware when I loaded it from the flash tool? Thanks for the help TahoeTim. Any snow left
up their???????Did you get any this year!
Dave

TahoeTim

snow was terrible this year, it's gone from my yard

I'm running the same software package on a Crius board.

My board doesn't spin the motors when I arm it. I'm using the Crius board but that shouldn't make a difference. I have to hold low throttle and full right rudder for a few seconds to arm it.