UK Quad Pilot!

3DJIM

Low Down Hucker
Hi from the UK, Ive just got myself a Feiyu Tech X4 Quad & FY91Q controller from uavshop.co.uk and loving it, Ive gone from building it to full fpv flight in a week!! its a great quad and I hope I can learn plenty from my visits here

Vids from maiden to FPV >> Here
Pics of build >> Here
And my >> Youtube

cheers for now :nevreness:

Jim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is this your first go at FPV? I've herd is really hard and you need to be a very experienced pilot befor you should even try it.

I know I'm not ready yet but I have some of the kit ready and waiting.

I'm new here too, but welcome!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Jim.. welcome to MFR. I am sure you will find all the answers to your question here..

Check out the UK meet on the 22/23 oct.

Dave

PS where in the Uk are you?

3DJIM

Low Down Hucker
Is this your first go at FPV? I've herd is really hard and you need to be a very experienced pilot befor you should even try it.

I know I'm not ready yet but I have some of the kit ready and waiting.

I'm new here too, but welcome!

Hi Wayno, Im not new to FPV I fly a skywalker with all the fpv goodies and various other planes but this is my 1st quad and 1st quad fpv I found it challenging but not hard just have to concentrate real good at what your doing!!.
The x4 is a sweet quad and im sure if I had chosen a lesser machine it may have been a very different story!.

Good luck with your venture m8ty I'm sure you will be fine and thanks for the welcome.

Cheers

Jim.

3DJIM

Low Down Hucker
Cheers Dave, Im in Southampton mate, most of the other fpvers seem to be further up north but then everyone is further up north from me !!

Cheers

Jim.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Hey Jim, Just around the corner from me in Basingstoke. There seem to be quite a few of us down this way!

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Nice one Gunter, So whens the next meet?!!

Jim.

Jim, nothing planned yet but I'll get something together, maybe next
month. There are now at least 5 of us close by that I know of, probably a lot more!

Gunter.

3DJIM

Low Down Hucker
Sweet keep me posted!! Will be good to chat to like minded people they just don't understand at home lol.

Jim.