UAVAir - CAA Approved NQE in the UK

UAVAir

Hi All

My name is Aleks, MD of a UK CAA Approved National Qualified Entity (NQE) called UAVAir

I'll be posting infrequently on anything related to legislation and training in the UK and as time moves on EU legislation with EASA now proposing some Pan-European rules. Our team is a combination of 4 airline pilots plus 8-9 current, professional drone pilots that allow you to complete the UK Ground School and Flight Assessment in 3 consecutive days.

Thanks for reading, and looking forward to answering any questions along the way.

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Welcome to the forum Aleks.

To anyone who is thinking of getting qualified in the UK, these guys do come highly recommended.

UAVAir

Many thanks Angus - I hope to participate and answer any questions that people may have about drone training.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Angus and Aleks, as we begin to plan future episodes of "Drone" Radio Live you're both welcome to participate as guests, in fact I encourage it as we're trying to provide an international palette of topics for our international membership here at the site.

Each episode will have room for a twenty minute feature topic, just let me know and we'll get you on the schedule.

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com Aleks!

Bart

UAVAir

Hi Bart - that sounds good - always helpful to have a mixture of views to provoke thought and conflict...