Two Guys and an F550: From Box to Props in Five and a Half Minutes (Fun Time Lapse)

halfpress

I built my first F550 this past weekend and recorded the process with an overhead cam while doing so. I used it to assemble this somewhat lighthearted (but, I hope, potentially useful) time lapse of the process:

Two Guys and an F550: From Box to Props in Five and a Half Minutes

YouTube (up to 1080p)
Vimeo (720p and 1080p)

I won't swear I did everything in the ideal fashion and the workbench is a tad messy at the moment. It did fly right the first time, though. :) I'm always open to constructive advice from others in the forum as I continue more projects on my F550 or possibly build more models in the future.

I'd also like to thank Romain Gauthier for his gracious permission to use his music in this video. If any of you have ever played the game Edge on iOSor OS X (it's tremendous retro-esque fun, trust me!), you'll likely recognize the track. It just seemed to fit the frenetic pace of this video.

Enjoy!
- Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:

t.rexxer

Hey Guys. Neat vid. I'm watching anything I can find on the DJI flamewheel series as I tackle my 450 with naza m and gps. Your's was well done also. Since your's flew fine, I'm sure you did it right the first time. It just shows how well thought out this system is. Good job. And thanks for sharing.
btw: The music was perfect!
t