Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

turnigy 9x for eachine wizard x220

Discussion in 'Drone Electronics' started by Yde, May 12, 2021.

1. Yde

Yde New Member

Feb 23, 2021
    netherlands
    Posted by Yde, May 12, 2021 #1
    as you might have already guessed, i'm a total beginner and know next to nothing about drones. I scored an eachine wizard x220 on marketplace a while ago, and had a turnigy 9x transmitter and 9x8c receiver laying around.
    i'm now trying to connect the receiver to the drone, which I assumed would'nt be all to hard. aparantly, it is. i'm quite sure the receiver and transmitter are bound correctly, as the light on the receiver comes on as soon as i switch the transmitter on. the original receiver that came in the x220 (there was no transmitter with it, only receiver) was connected with 3 wires. i asumed this is also how i should plug in the turnigy receiver, but on whichever pins i put the servo cable, i get nothing for a signal in cleanflight.

I would love to hear what i'm doing wrong, or if its just not going to work.
    thanks in advance!