Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

Turkey drone flying permissions

Discussion in 'Aerial Photography and Video Discussion' started by jimska, Mar 28, 2015.

1. jimska

jimska Member

Feb 26, 2013
    London, England
    Posted by jimska, Mar 28, 2015 #1
    Got a possible shoot coming up in Turkey and can't find anything to do with regulations in Turkey at all. Does anyone here know what the rules are, if there are any atall that is??

Tags:
  2. Bartman

Bartman Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!

Jan 5, 2011
    New Jersey, USA
    Posted by Bartman, Mar 28, 2015 #2
    The guys at Kopterworx might be able to answer that question.... @krleas@krleas @Lanzar@Lanzar

I think they're in Croatia (maybe Turkey? Sorry if I got that wrong!) but know the surrounding areas well.

3. ovdt

ovdt Member

May 23, 2011
    Posted by ovdt, Mar 28, 2015 #3
    I'm located in Turkey and doing aerial business here. Currently, all drone operations are grounded in public locations. You can send me a PM for more details, I can guide you through this.

4. cemcan

cemcan New Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posted by cemcan, Apr 8, 2015 #4
    I live in Istanbul and welcome if any help, info needed by PM.

5. Lanzar

Lanzar Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Slovenia
    Posted by Lanzar, Apr 8, 2015 #5
    Well we are from Slovenia. 50km away is Croatia so @Bartman@Bartman you were close.
    Unfortunally turkey is a grey zone. But I see a local guy will provide help so this will be just fine.
    Good luck

2 people like this.
  6. White Wonder

White Wonder Member

May 1, 2015
    Europe
    Posted by White Wonder, May 1, 2015 #6
    Hmm, shame it's a bit restrictive there. Is it a case of greasing a few palms to open the doors?