Trying to decide on an FPV drone

My Parrot drone flew away for the second and final time so I am considering a couple of drones:

The Phantom 2 Vision Plus, the Phantom 2 Vision, the Blade 350 QX2 AP. They all have their advantages I am sure.

The cons that bother me most are:

Phantom 2 Vision Plus - if the gimbal is damaged you are forced to buy an entire assembly to the tune of almost $700.

The Phantom Vision 2 - has no gimbal so I am concerned about the stability of videos.

The Blade 250 QX2 - I have read that it has a very limited WiFi range with nearly a second of latency. And the video quality isn't the best.

I am looking for something with a FPV range of 500 feet, quality 1080p video, as well as stability of the video. If anyone can make any suggestions, or recommend other avenues, I would be appreciative. Thanks.

Thanks. I would do that but don't have a clue where to start. Plus I am taking a trip in the near future and would run out of time before I wanted to use it.

Rotorfreek

If you have no interest in building one, buy a standard Phantom 2, and then add on your own gimbal and a go pro camera. Choose a go pro to suit your needs and budget,and gimbal wise you can go from 100 usd for a tarrot stand alone unit up to DJIs own Zamooze.

Sent by my thumb, a trusty slave to my crazy mind. The above is the ramblings of a lunatic, and should be treated as such. Terms and conditions apply.