Torxpower 3536 pro motor Help for Ecalc?

Hi All

I'm Trying to work out what lipos to use in my MR it's an coaxial X8 with WKM, DJI 30A esc, Torxpower 3536 motors, Xoar 11/5 props

I'm using ecalc and using the Tiger 2814 11 motor preset as i read this is almost the same as Torxpower 3536. but it wont let me input higher than 3s lipos without saying over motors power limit? i know the Torxpower with run on 3-6 s lipos

At the moment i have 2 x 3s 5000mah lipos in parallel but it's not enough juice.

My frame is my Xaircraft X650 until the skyjib x8 comes out so i'm stuck with 11 inch props.

My AUW is 4000g including camera and gimbal and lipos

Thanks in advance for your help

Olli

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye up Olli.

I lift 4.5kg with a Y6 on 11x5 Grupners on 4cell. ecalc has its uses but to be honest in the world of MR's every single craft has its own characteristics they cant possibly be accommodated in the ecalc software. Give some 4 cells a whirl and see how it goes.. On ward and upward

Dave

Hi Dave

Yeah seems like your right about eCalc i just bought couple 4s from Geoff at quadcopters. hopefully they'll do the trick. i have a 6s 5000ma i bought for a heli and never used would that work too?

Cheers

Olli