Timelapse from 200 feet over the ocean

photojunky

Shot this with a cheap Phantom standard I just picked up on eBay. It was an impulse buy. Don't need it but it was so cheap I couldn't help myself. This video is about 16 minutes condensed to 20 seconds.

Very nice! I just picked up a phantom3 4k off of craigslist because I had a job for a marketing company and my 680 was just too big for it. I have been away from the latest DJI stuff for a while now and am impressed with what they offer. Since winning the mavik I have been viewing you tube videos on it and am anxious to get it and exploit some of the advanced features of it. I have said this before, I enjoy building, programming and flying drones but it could be argued that time and money is better spent by just buying the latest technology and learning its features then building from the ground up.

Jay Smith

Does your AC have the ability to do timed photos? I'm working on aerial timelapses my self actually. I hope to do some hyperlapses as well. But I have to do waypoint missions for that to work correctly... Here is my latest. It's not perfect, still needs some work, but its coming together.

Have you passed this clip through any kind of stabilizer at all? What are you using to edit with?

photojunky

Does your AC have the ability to do timed photos? I'm working on aerial timelapses my self actually. I hope to do some hyperlapses as well. But I have to do waypoint missions for that to work correctly... Here is my latest. It's not perfect, still needs some work, but its coming together.

Have you passed this clip through any kind of stabilizer at all? What are you using to edit with?

Very nice. I don't know yet. I haven't messed with the settings.

I had planned on doing some night time-lapse as well if it will ever stop raining here in Ca.