Tiger motors, NEW in BOX, (x11) MT2814-770kv

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi everyone,

In the coming weeks I'll be selling off a lot of the extra stuff that I've accumulated in the last year. Some of it is new, some isn't.

Today we've got NEW Tiger (T-Motor) motors for sale

Eleven (11) Tiger MT2814-10 brushless motors, 770kv, unopened brand new in the box, suitable for batteries to 4S
http://www.rctigermotor.com/html/2013/Professional_0912/46.html
$50.00 each, shipped in the US, prefer to sell in multiples of four or six

Thanks for looking, please feel free to ask questions here or via PM.

Bart

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Have 8 of the MN4012-400kv, 11 of the MT2814-10, and 8 of the MN4012-480kv left.

Prices reduced a bit. Prices include shipping in the US

Bartman, I am working on a octo.. do you have any escs that will be a match for this motor? I will be using a WKM and 6s with it. I am also looking for props..

Bartman

Bartman,
I am interested in the 8 MN4014 400KV..... do you ship to Canada? Prefer USPS.

hi, sorry i haven't been better about keeping up with these posts. i sold the eight 480kv motors, used four of the MT2814's and still have the eight 400kv motors on hand. problem is i'm not sure if i'm going to sell them now. do you need them right away? i should know better by the end of next week.

thanks!
bart

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Bartman,
Just following up.... I'll be heading off for 10 days vacation this coming weekend and might still be interested in buying those motors you might be selling! Especially now since i just sold and entire MR system last night and freed up so dollars that are starting to burn a hole in my pocket. Meanwhile it seems there are several others in the classified section of MRF selling off motors..... interesting!!

hi, sorry i haven't been better about keeping up with these posts. i sold the eight 480kv motors, used four of the MT2814's and still have the eight 400kv motors on hand. problem is i'm not sure if i'm going to sell them now. do you need them right away? i should know better by the end of next week.

thanks!
bart

Bartman

g,
i was in china for a couple of days on a trip for work and i'm not logging in when in china anymore since all of the problems the last few weeks. i have the motors and would like to sell them. if you're interested they can ship friday or saturday once payment clears.
thanks,
bart

Bartman

guys, looking at posts and PM's it looks like Gtranquilla and Scott responded at about the same time last week and then Peter today. Peter would like all eight which is my preference for a sale so if G and Scott don't reply by sometime this afternoon the sale will be made to Peter.

Fair enough?

Thanks,
Bart

Bartman

Sold to gtranquilla!

Still have a bunch of Tiger MT2814 motors for sale, all brand new in the box.

Bart